Subject: Re: Hollywood Media District Requests Assistance on Abandoned Green Wooden Chest From: Leo Martinez Date: 04/03/2017 12:23 PM To: Lisa Schechter

CC: Jim Omahen <jim@mediadistrict.org>, "cesaraccem7@yahoo.com" <cesaraccem7@yahoo.com>

Okay. I'll send this to staff.

On Mon, Apr 3, 201 7 at 1 :1 6 PM, Lisa Schechter <lisa@mediadistrict.ora> wrote:

YOUR THE BEST. By the way we also have a dead possum at 1 151 North Highland (between Santa Monica and Lexington traveling north bound in the middle of Highland (there is a cone by the little guy RIP).

Can you help with the little critter? Here is a photo as well

Lisa Schechter Executive Director Hollywood Media District BID 1040 N. Las Palmas Avenue Hollywood, CA 90038 1323)860-0025 Direct (323)860-0026 Fax

MediaDistrict.org

From: Leo Martinez <leo.martinez@lacitv.ora>

Date: Monday, April 3, 2017 at 10:50 AM To: Lisa Schechter <lisa@mediadistrict.ora>

Cc: Jim Omahen <iim@mediadistrict.ora>

Subject: Re: Hollywood Media District Requests Assistance on Abandoned Green Wooden Chest Hello Lisa. I'll get staff out to get this removed, thank you.

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 12:42 PM, Lisa Schechter <lisa@mediadistrict.org> wrote:

Dear Leo:

Sorry to reach out to you however I have reported this Green Wooden Dresser/Chest on the 31 1 app and the sanitation truck cannot seem to located it. I have attached two photos for reference. Here are the particulars:

Service Request #’s 1 -485409641 , 1 -497537591

Location: on Hudson, south of Santa Monica and north of Romaine

Zip Code: 90038

Location: Public Right of Way - located on the west side of the street. It was originally standing up and now its on its side Length out on street - At least ONE MONTH

Please help me to have this piece of furniture removed this week. I would not have contacted you however the “guys” cannot seem to find it. So strange

Thank you

Lisa Schechter Executive Director Hollywood Media District BID 1040 N. Las Palmas Avenue Hollywood, CA 90038 (323)860-0025 Direct (323)860-0026 Fax

MediaDistrict.org

Leg N. Martinez, Assistant General Manager LA Sanitatien, Solid Resources Operations Group

1 149 S. Broadway St. Suite 900 Los Angeles, Ca. 90015 Mail Stop 521 (2131 485- 3577 Office leo.martinez@lacitv.org

Leo N. Martinez, Assistant General Manager

LA Sanitation, Solid Resources Operations Group

1 149 S. Broadway St. Suite 900

Los Angeles, Ca. 90015

Mail Stop 521

(213) 485- 3577 Office